YouTube Randomly resubscribed me to channels I haven't been subbed to for years.

Author Topic: YouTube Randomly resubscribed me to channels I haven't been subbed to for years.  (Read 623 times)

Wtf, what, why? Some of them have even been closed down or deleted.

Wtf YouTube?

one of my channels had 0 subscribed channels but all of a sudden one day i go on the account and it has my main channel subscriptions from like 2013? for some reason?? cba to clear all of them so they're just there now

youtube's practically held together by bubblegum and duct tape, it doesn't surprise me

yeah not to mention unsubbing me from channels i want to watch

youtube is just leftist propaganda

youtube is just leftist propaganda
i wish

unfortunately its a cesspool of right-wing reactionaries and gamerbros which youtube refuses to remove from their platform

i wish

unfortunately its a cesspool of right-wing reactionaries and gamerbros which youtube refuses to remove from their platform
Your joking right? Anyone remotely right of communist gets nuked every Tuesday

Your joking right? Anyone remotely right of communist gets nuked every Tuesday
it took youtube a whole week to remove a video about a random welding youtuber calling for the death of muslim invaders and praising the christchurch shooter

they are extremely lazy when it comes to breaches of TOS and a lot of people like Humble Water Filter Merchant should have been removed long ago for breach of TOS. there is still stuff tons of outwardly tribal and alarming far right content on youtube that they do nothing about lmao

there is no doubt more right leaning content on youtube than far left lmao (at least in terms of audience)

this endless conservative victim complex is astounding
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 10:56:49 AM by Aide33 »

#bringbackmumkeyjones