Author Topic: let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill  (Read 12723 times)

Yes basically men talking about how it's none of men's business what women should do with their bodies and yet they are all discussing it in great depth and when I try to join the conversation as a woman of child-bearing age I was ignored and men went back to arguing about amongst themselves about what women want or need. Thank you to those who understood my point and explained it. Also lol @ guy that got banned
If this was 5 years ago there might have been like 2 people defending my point of view while the other 98% of the forums would make fun of them calling them white knights and dismiss them. I didn't expect anything more from these forums so this is sort of a nice surprise that some men here actually care about women now.
it's weird for us because childbirth has zero biological ramifications or side effects to our bodies. It's hard to brown townyze such a complex issue when the most depth men see out of abortion is "child: yes or no" and not all the bodily changes that happen to women during childbearing or even after abortions

imo any argument that doesn't involve the patient of the abortion or the doctor performing it is entirely hollow and pointless
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 02:41:29 AM by PhantOS »

imo any argument that doesn't involve the patient of the abortion or the doctor performing it is entirely hollow and pointless
literally this

just kiss me already brother
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 12:03:03 PM by PhantOS »

just kiss me already brother

Dammit Khaz that was his line

Oh come on now we all know you're infertile...

...And a dude
Well in light of recent events I sure the forget hope you're right
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 12:33:21 PM by BubbaGum »

does anyone see the further irony that my post was ignored
we get it, i just choose not to contribute to this thread pretty much because of that reason

damn i missed a day worth of drama

Yes basically men talking about how it's none of men's business what women should do with their bodies and yet they are all discussing it in great depth and when I try to join the conversation as a woman of child-bearing age I was ignored and men went back to arguing about amongst themselves about what women want or need. Thank you to those who understood my point and explained it. Also lol @ guy that got banned
If this was 5 years ago there might have been like 2 people defending my point of view while the other 98% of the forums would make fun of them calling them white knights and dismiss them. I didn't expect anything more from these forums so this is sort of a nice surprise that some men here actually care about women now.
You were ignored because you didn't add anything to the discussion lmao

You were ignored because you didn't add anything to the discussion lmao

i think the real irony of this thread is that a woman of child bearing age was given a platform to speak her opinion and thoughts on abortion and instead of explaining her point herself she waited for other men explain it for her

i think had her last comment been her first, she wouldnt have been ignored since theres actually something to talk about, rather than a vague "DoEs AnYoNe SeE tHe IrOnY oF tHiS tHrEaD?". clearly not everyone if everyones ignoring you. care to explain yourself? nvm these other men got it lol

i guess we really are all wrong
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 10:14:46 AM by mod-man »

The Bible was a mistake

doesnt matter what she said or if and why she was ignored, she's still right