The 500 Million Year Button

Author Topic: The 500 Million Year Button  (Read 4357 times)

I Can Hurt You In Ways You Never Thought POSSIBLE
bring it on brother HH

bring it on brother HH
u suck at hotline miami colon wrong number 2..... Yea i said it

I don't have a physical form so sure

u suck at hotline miami colon wrong number 2..... Yea i said it
*cracks knuckles*

whadidya say there champ?

yes because then you would be right back to where you were theoretically, to you it would have never happened and would be instantaneous if you cant remember it happening in the first place

It would happen for 500 million years and then it would be like it never happened.

I'm absolutely sure anyone would regret this immensely and for an unimaginably long time of course once it was finally over you'd be "ok" I guess but there's no way it's worth it at all.

It would happen for 500 million years and then it would be like it never happened.

I'm absolutely sure anyone would regret this immensely and for an unimaginably long time of course once it was finally over you'd be "ok" I guess but there's no way it's worth it at all.
answer my question leadhead

speaking logically you lose absolutely nothing and net $10k

You would have gone through misery without ever knowing it and nothing would change once you pressed the button because you won’t remember it lol, you would be completely fine and it would have been as though you just pressed a button and got money from it and nothing else

maybe I still think it's a risky proposition for a measly 10k.

what about like you experience a whole entire different life as a different person or even a animal
once you die all your memories from that life fade away
in the different life you only have memories that you make
would you still press it?

thats the same as temporary reincarnation then so whats the big deal, its not literally the human equivalent of eternity. definitely id press it if thats the case

sure i'd take chances and press it