Author Topic: TA Spring  (Read 3162 times)

Anyone who wants to play add me to MSN, or add Colten1995 to Steam

When did this suddenly become awesome, last time I looked everything was extremely blocky and had badly stretched textures. :cookieMonster:

So far its Me, Robonoob, and Psygo

Also, when installing, it automatically selected some mods to download that I apparently need to have the original Total Annihilation for, now what?

Also, when installing, it automatically selected some mods to download that I apparently need to have the original Total Annihilation for, now what?
I dunno, I never got that :o

Uh, I hate using forums for this kind of help.

I dunno, I never got that :o
Well, nothing has specifically gone wrong yet, but after reading through the website both the "BA" and "XTA" mods are supposed to have it.

Please note that by selecting the mods XTA or BA in the installer you are legally required to own the original total annihilation game. The other mods are free of such content. More release notes can be found here.

(no actual link is provided with "here")

well, doesn't matter, also nobody cares about that.

Well, nothing has specifically gone wrong yet, but after reading through the website both the "BA" and "XTA" mods are supposed to have it.

(no actual link is provided with "here")
Oh wait, I know! :D
One second

Ok, just ignore it :D
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 03:17:08 PM by Colten »

Running either version of XTA (9.43, 9.5) seems to crash but BA seems to work, I'll experiment more on that tomorrow.

Running either version of XTA (9.43, 9.5) seems to crash but BA seems to work, I'll experiment more on that tomorrow.
Ok, do you want to play with us? :D

Double post
Anyway, join Colten's Server, pass is blockland

COLTEN, IT SAID BATTLE CLOSED FOR JEORGE :(

going to host again or are we done for today? :P