Author Topic: Blockomon  (Read 24750 times)

Its amazing you know how to spell it.

mewalochiuKheyrzardtwo
Uber rare!

So Kheyridos and aloshichu had kids to make that?   (Is still wanting a Kheyridos)

Make some special Pokemon. I.e. Legendary, Ditto, Unknown. Which have weird powers.

Also Moldes. (from Moltres)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 08:44:47 AM by Terror »

needs a better build

There should be 6 different blockomon.

I'm working on making Blockomons not have guns. They'll have attacks instead :)

So far I've done blocko leaf and am working on thunderblockstrike. New names appreciated.

make fire types have flamethrower
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 11:22:30 AM by ciber spy »

They'll still have weapons. I'll add more variety later, once I can think up some balanced ones. Jervan and Grimreaper are adding special attacks, which will make things much more fun and varied. We could use a new model, and it's kinda weird no one has offered considering it's just a blue and white BLOCK, so if anyone wants to go for it. We've been TRYING to get a mapper, but then they just...stop or disappear and nothing ever gets done. At the moment, we're waiting on Khyere or Ladios (whichever gets done first :D) to make a new map. Anyone who wants to do something, give it a try. Can't be much worse than what we already have.

We also need someone trustworthy to make more types of Blockomon. We'll need the map updated first though, so we can have more habitats for different types to spawn in.