Awesome Topic :D

Author Topic: Awesome Topic :D  (Read 5627 times)

Perfect, gangs all here.
Triple headshot.

Perfect, gangs all here.
Triple headshot.

You would not be able to get a triple headshot because you are not good at counter strike.

You also have tiny heads, you're right.
My bad

Big head mode engaged.

me blowing smoke in mr nobodys face

You also have tiny heads, you're right.
My bad

Actually the head hit boxes in counter strike source are pretty big. You would know that if you played the game but you are a poser.

I dont play bad games my dude.

this topic is not very awesome anymore :(

Yeah... That's right. Now back on over to "Global Offensive". I think that game might be more your speed.

Whats that? Tell me about it.

Whats that? Tell me about it.
About This Game
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) expands upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 19 years ago.

CS: GO features new maps, characters, weapons, and game modes, and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust2, etc.).

"Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999," said Doug Lombardi at Valve. "For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."
Mature Content Description

The developers describe the content like this:

Includes intense violence and blood.
System Requirements
Windows
Mac OS X
SteamOS + Linux

Minimum:
        Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
        Memory: 2 GB RAM
        Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
        DirectX: Version 9.0c
        Storage: 15 GB available space

Wow, very cool.
What do you do in it?

Wow, very cool.
What do you do in it?

You make stuffty unity model assets and sell them for like 5 bucks on the store page

So what's the difference between that and CS?
Im dying to know.

Okay guys watch this I am going to pwn these noobs.

*awp sound effect*

What the forget? Hold on.

*awp sound effect*

DUDE! That was literally on his head.

*awp sound effect*
*headshot sound effect*

Wow. This game sucks. Player Mr Nobody has left the game (Disconnect by user.)