i got stung on the head by a wasp

Author Topic: i got stung on the head by a wasp  (Read 1243 times)

i got stung about the top of my head by a wasp, i thought my friend dug his finger nail in my head but no. it hurt like forget, like it hurt really bad. it went away and i thought that i wouldn't be able to feel it the next day, but its like a massive head ache. like theres pain down to my temples. i had trouble sleeping last night due to the pain. when ever i do anything with my eyebrows i feel it.

it stung on my scalp, and the pain spread across the entire side of my face where i got stung. I can feel it down to my jaw, and to my eyebrow. it basically took over the whole side of my head. why is that?

when i get mosquito bites on my head it doesn't hurt unless if i accidentally hit it, in which case it can cause a (not as bad as yours ofc) headache which annoys the forget outta me

welcome to the hivemind brother

Probably because of the large amount of circulation.

Getting stung on the face by a bee is fun.

try getting stung on the tongue, or the eye

update: i woke up this morning and noticed that the pain was gone. I also noticed that my eye felt kinda funny. Looked at it, and my eye is swollen shut. The whole eyelid is puffy, and the side of my face where i got stung is swollen. The only pain that is still here is pain the temples. Should I go to the doctor?

I went to the pool yesterday, and went under water with my eyes open if that might clue to something.

The wasp was having intercourse with your head. At least that is what Tony thinks.

update: i woke up this morning and noticed that the pain was gone. I also noticed that my eye felt kinda funny. Looked at it, and my eye is swollen shut. The whole eyelid is puffy, and the side of my face where i got stung is swollen. The only pain that is still here is pain the temples. Should I go to the doctor?

I went to the pool yesterday, and went under water with my eyes open if that might clue to something.
yea i'd recommend going to the doctor, i don't know for sure but it seems like it could be an allergic reaction. maybe ask ur parents and see what they think?

i open my eyes underwater alot its basically a common thing for me to do (yes it sounds weird) so i guess thats not really a clue
The wasp was having intercourse with your head. At least that is what Tony thinks.
relatable

yea i'd recommend going to the doctor, i don't know for sure but it seems like it could be an allergic reaction. maybe ask ur parents and see what they think?

Magnificent post, this is quality advice. Good work gr8dayseth.

i open my eyes underwater alot its basically a common thing for me to do (yes it sounds weird) so i guess thats not really a clue
lots of people do that. if the chemicals are balanced right, it's not that irritating on the eyes

If you wake up and your eye is swollen and can’t be opened it’s safe to say you need to see a loving doctor