hulk hogans better avatar tier list because torin likes feet

Author Topic: hulk hogans better avatar tier list because torin likes feet  (Read 17432 times)

It's too late you've put the man in action

It's too late you've put the man in action
no..

torin please, we can work together. we can be friends like the old times when we used to curb stomp cops together!

Nobody said or even implied that???
i will give you 5 minutes to re read what i said prior

i will give you 5 minutes to re read what i said prior
I don't speak italian

I don't speak italian
thats not an answer dont make attempts to make me laugh when you asked me a question and i gave you a real answer

thats not an answer dont make attempts to make me laugh when you asked me a question and i gave you a real answer
That's not an attempt to be funny, that's me having no clue what you're saying, because all i got from your post is that you were calling me, Tails, and Grimlock "throbbing egotistical hardasses" because you thought that we were "whining" for a non-existent reason

Did i miss a joke somewhere?

That's not an attempt to be funny, that's me having no clue what you're saying, because all i got from your post is that you were calling me, Tails, and Grimlock "throbbing egotistical hardasses" because you thought that we were "whining" for a non-existent reason

its past 5 minutes times up pally

this is what you get when you sperg in my thread
in my totally unbiased opinion this one is definitely the most accurate

well i mean he is right you are an egotistical hardass

I can paint many people here as that, but MLD is definitely not one of those

I can paint many people here as that, and MLD is definitely one of those

My ass is not hard, TYVM -____    -