Consurvehtisem is baayad | Politics Thread 2

Author Topic: Consurvehtisem is baayad | Politics Thread 2  (Read 3165 times)

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) expands upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 19 years ago. CS: GO features new maps, characters, weapons, and game modes, and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust2, etc.).

The only thing CS:GO expands is it's post-op vagina during dilation because only transmissions play that game

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) expands upon the current 5 year old players that it currently has when it launched 19 years ago. CS: GO features new ways to rage quit because the balancing is loving stupid as hell.   

keaton tries to fit in

i cant be normal now

Why do you keep making these threads Matthew?
Who are these for?

YUI ON MY BALLS!!! NONON ON MY BALLS!!!

are those marshmallows

no thats a fish dummy

Nightvision Goggles cost $1250. When bought, they are passively equipped. The default button for activating and deactivating the nightvision goggles is N.

Activating nightvision goggles allow the user to see in total darkness by brightening up dark areas and giving the screen a green monochrome tint. Activating and deactivating the nightvision goggles make a loud, distinct sound audible to all nearby players. In normal (bright) light, the goggles further lights up the player's view, blinding the player's vision in many cases. Activating nightvision goggles may reduce performance due to extra graphical load (especially on GoldSrc games and older PCs).