Pokemon Sword & Shield (New Pokemon revealed)

Author Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield (New Pokemon revealed)  (Read 12014 times)

as a fakemon designer seeing people call wooloo a good unique design makes me feel extremely ill

LIKE SERIOUSLY ITS JUST A loving SHEEP HOWISTHYDH

LIKE SERIOUSLY ITS JUST A loving SHEEP HOWISTHYDH
Mareep honestly has a more unique design, Wooloo is just a sheep

It's still cute, but it's also still just a sheep

as a person with eyes seeing ur drawings makes me feel extremely ill
ok limerick

Is anybody else concerned about how they stated that you would need to unlock certain Pokemon to be available in the wild from a multiplayer raid-mode thing?
Also dynamax is a neat looking feature but is as much of a gimmick as mega evolution was. I really hope they dont overuse it in the game's story like they did with mega evos, but I somehow doubt they wont.

so turns out u can't import anything that isnt in the galar dex.
this games gonna be a steaming load of stuff

so turns out u can't import anything that isnt in the galar dex.
this games gonna be a steaming load of stuff

Yeah, Im not too happy about that.
Apparently their reasoning is that they want to make the Pokemon more expressive which is all that I've ever wanted but at the cost of specific Pokemon not making an appearance. It's also an attempt at balancing issues? To me that sounds like they're going to omit OP Pokemon.

I just want a list of the lost at this point. If my favorite is on the list, I couldn't bring myself to play it. Who knows what Pokemon their going to cut.
Oh well, can't catch em all. :\

i've heard that after a while you'll be able to import non-galar mons after like 3 months? still stupid but i can see the reasoning; plowing thru the game with your level 100 shiny legendaries is loving boring

they're delaying non-galar import so they don't murder their employees with overtime
i'm pretty sure they'll implement all the pokemon from previous games in patches after launch
just be patient

i've heard that after a while you'll be able to import non-galar mons after like 3 months? still stupid but i can see the reasoning; plowing thru the game with your level 100 shiny legendaries is loving boring
That’s the reason the gym badge mechanic exists (x is loafing around etc) where u need a certain amount of badges in order to control a Pokémon?
they're delaying non-galar import so they don't murder their employees with overtime
i'm pretty sure they'll implement all the pokemon from previous games in patches after launch
just be patient
It’s based on “balance and development time concerns”. Why would balance be a factor if it was coming out after a few months of release? I also read somewhere on where it would be affecting future titles as well, though I can’t seem to find the post.

If I’m wrong and they update feel free to point and laugh but I’m fairly certain on this.

Im fairly certain it's so allow time to make the Pokemon more responsive as they're adding more animations to them all.

pokemon bow and arrow
pokemon glock 18 and 9 mm round