Author Topic: [Nod] The Brotherhood of Nod  (Read 8590 times)

Gawd, I'm either playing too much CnC or I'm bored.

Anyways, this is my attempt at a clan. The (NOD) clan is a clan slightly based off of the Nod faction from Command & Conquer. Not ENTIRELY based, only slightly. We mainly do futuristic builds, CnC themed builds, military-type builds and if we are to do a city, a dark, industrial and evil one.

SWEET!
We have a website now, that will, along with this thread, hold all clan information.
Here's the .tk link, for short. www.clannod.tk
Or, use the normal Freewebs link.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A list of rules that apply to all members-

1. Do NOT act like an idiot - You'd make a bad look on our clan, and we cannot tolerate acting like a 5 year old unless you are joking. The best way to show you are joking on the forums is using the Cookie Monster ( :cookieMonster: ) icon next to every joke.

2. You are not better than anyone being in this clan - Pretty much don't be prancing around thinking your the best because your in this clan.

3. No EXTREME fanaticism - We honor enthusiasm, but don't go on to it too much. If you start putting up posters in your room and act real life to the (NOD) clan, you are getting too enthusiastic.

4. Please, please PLEASE, build PROPERLY - Use good build styles, and try not to build 1x1 box houses and duplicate them over and over again.

5. Respect higher ranks. They can't force you to do things (Unless it's Inner Circle Members forcing you to do something, and only VERY rarely will they order you to do something), but it's a good thing to just listen to them and respect them. Any disloyalty, conspiracy or attempt to rebel the clan will result in being on the blacklist.

6. Try to use proper spelling and grammar on the forums. It's best to do this because people will actually understand you. You aren't forced to use spelling or grammar at your best, though, but try.

PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO JOIN. DO NOT POST HERE  ASKING IF YOU CAN JOIN IN THIS THREAD, OTHERWISE IT WILL BE IGNORED.[/SIZE]
If you want to join, post a picture of your build application and fill out the following form here, OR build it in my server when I'm on and still post the form here. The build application must be:
1. Not boxy, spammy, macro'd/dupe'd a lot. Must be a real build, not a stupid noobish one.
2. Use at least 750 bricks. There's no max limit to bricks.
3. Can't be something really off topic like a crack house or something. Must be something that the clan does (Military type stuff.)
4. Extra points/Higher starting rank possible if it is similar or related to anything CnC.

Please, please PLEASE, do NOT send in crap or fake applications. If I see that there is absolutely no effort in your application it will be immediately turned down, and will reflect on your future applications.

We are also not accepting anyone who is above the ID of 4250. We want to keep this an experienced, trusted and reputable clan, not a convention of idiots who don't even know who Badspot is.

Current [Nod] Builds:
Status' - Public Build[/COLOR] (This means that the build changes every day. It is never finished or never under planning except of new features.), Planning, Work in Progress, Done
The City of Nod - Public Build[/COLOR]
Command & Conquer Castle Siege (Thread in Gallery) - Done

Current list of members:
Name - BL-ID - Rank
------------------
Gen Nick - 3614 - Inner Circle Member, Server Hoster (Any other [Nod] servers NOT hosted by me are NOT OFFICIAL [Nod] SERVERS.)[/U]
MrCookie - ID yet to be retrieved, he bought one - 2nd Lieutenant
Zeroarmorclone - 4295 - Soldier
Magisoldier - 3733 - Soldier
Beachbum790 - (Left Blockland) - Soldier      *Rest in Peace*
Chaseyqurt - Unknown, will retrieve later - The Awakened
Fredzo C. - 4798 - Soldier
Sergey Jerkov - 1651 - Rookie
Klayboxx - 4645 - Rookie
Leo - 4509 - Rookie
XD! - 1748 - Rookie

Allied Clans:
Allied clans are friendly to us, and alliances won't be made unless we are notified of such. These clans have an embassy in the [Nod] City.
EotB
{DM}

Ranking:
Rank - Description - People in rank

You rank up by showing me better building skills or very slowly over time.
--------------------------------------------
Inner Circle Members - The highest rank in the clan, they are the most trusted of Kane and command a big part of the army
Lieutenants - 3rd highest rank in the clan, they command a part in the army
2nd Lieutenants - A high rank, they command a part of the army too, like the lieutenants, but smaller
Battalion Commander - A somewhat moderate rank, they command about a few squads of the army
Confessor - Like the squad leader, they command a group of soldiers, only the soldiers that he/she commands are Awakened soldiers. Some Confessor-lead squads can be Black Hand squads, which act as strike teams and assassins
Squad leader - A little low, but still honorable rank, they command a group of soldiers
CABAL Enlightened - Even further into Kane's secret project, LEGION, reveals that sometimes fallen Awakened soldiers were once again reborn. They are the human remains implanted into a robotic body that allow them to walk among the living
The Awakened - Part of a very kept-well secret project of Kane's, these are not your average soldiers. They are soldiers who have fallen in combat, and been re-armed with cybernetic and nano technologies implanted in them to make them alive, and more powerful
Soldiers - The backbone of the army, they are low in ranking, but carry Kane's honor in them
Rookies - They are yet to have entirely joined the army and still in training. The lowest rank, but still has good honor in it

Apply now! (Blacklist attached) By the way, [Nod] does NOT stand for anything! It is just [Nod], notice no capitols on the o and the d.[/SIZE]
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 01:50:38 AM by Gen. Nick »

Wow Gen Nick, I never noticed your ID was so much higher (400 or so) than mine.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 08:42:23 PM by SuperSnake117 »

Wow Gen Nick, I never noticed your ID was so much higher (400 or so) than mine.
I played off my friends key for awhile, whose ID was around 200, and then I bought my key on Jan 1st, 2008. I just bought it late.

in like 2 months, 2k players joined XD

in like 2 months, 2k players joined XD
The clan? Dude, it's only been like, what, 2 days?

not the clan, blockland

QFT

PS: can i join,gen? id be the first member.

also, you can join {SC} if you want, ive seen your 1337 build skills
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 09:57:58 PM by kellan »

1. You have to post the form filled out here.
2. You must show me your build skills. Take pics of it inside and out, tell me everything about it or show it to me in a server.

New news, meeting moved. New date will be revealed later on.

This actually doesn't look half-bad. Although I still think there should be no more clans, this one is actually really organized. I like  :cookieMonster:

Can i join...

Me loves me some nod.

kellan likes nod and is a fanboyism-er

?

Do you have C&C 3 for 360 ?

?

Do you have C&C 3 for 360 ?
Sadly, no. I got CnC 3 for the PC before I got a 360, so I didn't get it.

I have the demo though. I prefer to build bases and attack later, not the spam-tacular tank rush.

EDIT: If you want to join, remember, you have to fill out the form and show me your build application.

Please join! We wish to see more members soon. =)