pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 119458 times)

you do realize that if someone has attempted Self Delete then transitioned, they've still attempted Self Delete before
That's not what I said? I said people who are completely transitioned are just as susceptible to Self Delete than those who haven't

That's not what I said? I said people who are completely transitioned are just as susceptible to Self Delete than those who haven't
i think you're missing that the study is based on if the person has or has not attempted Self Delete in the past, even if it was before they transitioned

the transflag is now an emoji on twitter!! its up for approval to be official

nah brother thats a squeeze of toothpaste

a stick of trident layers gum

transmissions are hella unhealthy and that aint good

could you whiff the shot any harder? lonely? yeah right

Could you wolf down those loving FEBO burgers any harder? Just because you paid for snu-snu in the red light district doesn't mean your situation is any less sad and pathetic.

also calling me obsessed is a sad attempt at gassing me up like ho you're still here too right? i use different social medias too like what are u even thinking

You've literally been banned 20+ times. You complain every couple months about how awful and evil the forums are only to come crawling back after you've been banned.

im not even going to lie watching you blind fire like this is kind of funny at times it actually makes me wonder why you speak like you hate me yet seem to not know anything about me
youre already hyperbole as forget but i mean youve yet to even land a hit. maybe you should just stay less creative like the other scumlords here and just stick to calling me transcigarette

transmissions are hella unhealthy and that aint good
this dude goes to mcdonalds and orders a salad

this dude goes to mcdonalds and orders a salad
Number 15

im not even going to lie watching you blind fire like this is kind of funny at times it actually makes me wonder why you speak like you hate me yet seem to not know anything about me
youre already hyperbole as forget but i mean youve yet to even land a hit. maybe you should just stay less creative like the other scumlords here and just stick to calling me transcigarette

I mean I could call you a sociopath who leeches off of other peoples personalities if you want something a little more close to home.

today in toothed deer acts like a sociopathic sperg:

lol transmondays mad
still dont know wht this word means