Blockland forums tier list

Author Topic: Blockland forums tier list  (Read 10524 times)

Oh right, Tony made a castle or something i guess

Terrible attitude. Tony has been a source of creativity for this game for more than a decade. If he had support from the in-crowd or whatever he would've been able to pull off some really amazing stuff throughout his time here.

This is the Blockland Forums as i know it

This is the equivalent of unironically putting Little Mac in S tier. Well over half of MLD’s top 3 tiers are garbage posters
Terrible attitude. Tony has been a source of creativity for this game for more than a decade. If he had support from the in-crowd or whatever he would've been able to pull off some really amazing stuff throughout his time here.
Absolutely. I have him in B because of his forum drama stuff

Tony has been a source of creativity for this game for more than a decade.
I recall nothing aside from his castle and a store thing i saw once

do you not know what i do or am i a minor contributor T_T
You seem to post/contribute as much as others in that tier, you're not bad, but not especially note-worthy either IMO, but your different names throughout your multiple accounts make you less memorable

Well over half of MLD’s top 3 tiers are garbage posters
I have him in B because of his forum drama stuff
As a drama supporting sadist, your vision is much too clouded, therefor you cannot be trusted

what makes you a contributer?

edit whoa i actually made it as a minor contributer and i dont even know what i did lol

I recall nothing

Bad metric. His contribution is nonzero either way.

Well over half of MLD’s top 3 tiers are garbage posters
your right,. ad bot should be in F tier!!!!

You seem to post/contribute as much as others in that tier, you're not bad, but not especially note-worthy either IMO, but your different names throughout your multiple accounts make you less memorable
ill have you know i was on blockland family feud

what makes you a contributer?
A tier: See 'B tier', creating high quality content
B tier: Being a good boy, posting often, creating game content, drawings, 3D models
D tier: Being maybe not good, but not E or F tier bad and sometimes posting worthwhile posts/threads

ill have you know i was on blockland family feud
Did you win?

your right,. ad bot should be in F tier!!!!
Ad Bot is the BLF's only source of income and is the only reason Badspot hasn't shut the forums down yet, i am legally obligated to have Ad Bot at the top

A tier: See 'B tier', creating high quality content
B tier: Being a good boy, posting often, creating game content, drawings, 3D models
D tier: Being maybe not good, but not E or F tier bad and sometimes posting worthwhile posts/threads
oh. i thought i was just put in D because my name starts with D

how do you get C

Oh right, Tony made a castle or something i guess

But his 4 or so accounts hold him back from being any higher up, he's only E tier anyway because apparently some people find him funny

Titos server is like the most active one on blockland whenever it's up dude, it also always has a unique build made by him and his friends.

Unless the 'contribution' thing is a complete farce to hide your own views on users.

u can ignore me but u cant ignore the .32 round in your skull
jesus chill dude

Titos server is like the most active one on blockland whenever it's up dude, it also always has a unique build made by him and his friends.

I don't recall anything like that. I don't even remember who Tito is. I don't know who I am. I have amnesia. E tier

I've not heard about his servers, and he posts so little on the forums these days that i just assumed that he contributed next to nothing

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/sXJRoq8.png[/img] yes
Dang, my bad

how do you get C
Be a good boy

If you are good, and have even interacted with me on several occasions, but were left out of C, i probably forgot