Author Topic: racing!  (Read 1402 times)

someone may have already done this, and i know this idea is stupid and ill get flammed for it, but I've noticed how racing in blockland has died.

i miss racing, it was fun and good. so here's a crazy suggestion for a community project. how about races being held every day or week? it can be a race where players will be cut into teams, or people can make racing clans, or everyone can race individually or people can challenge each other to races on the forums. and on every racing server, there's a different race track. it can have jumps and tracks and big heights or just a basic track! and it can have weapons like guns, or no weapons at all.

and the race tracks can be a map or a build, but ill let you guys decide that. a build would look better, but a track in a form of a map would have less lag, and wouldn't give any probs to the Mario karts. also, the tracks would have to be a little bit wider, 'cause I've noticed how some racing builds in the past were a little to small.

speaking of which, it also wouldn't hurt for a few more cars and karts add-ons for races, and if someone could come up with new Mario karts with new symbols on the front of it and new colored bodies like a peaches kart and a bowser kart, and fix that bumper prob that causes it to get caught on ramps when going up, and going through ramps when going down.

and a cool new sparkly and fancy racing mod with a GUI instead of having to use "/" commands would also make it better!

this is just an idea though. it would be nice to have racing brought back to blockland.

i would also want to help with it.

EDIT: another idea to add-on to this one. how about a money system for racing rpgs? where to get money, you got to race to win it, and every minute, you get 15$, and you can use the money to get a better or cooler race kart or car, or use it to buy weapons and pills!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 06:59:30 PM by Justin1221 »

dude bushio has racing servers all the time

I'd probably be able to host a server once a week. I could keep track of scores, too, and have a leaderboard.

Meh.

i make racing servers. but not Bushido material. :panda:

Now, if I had ports enough on my router and knew how to port forward, I'd have a almost 24/7 server!