gamer browser - opera gx

Author Topic: gamer browser - opera gx  (Read 2765 times)

gamers will eat up anything with a dark theme. I bet if we started making dark theme showers and dark theme soap cons would start smelling a hell of a lot nicer

can i have a dark theme dark theme

gamers will eat up anything with a dark theme. I bet if we started making dark theme showers and dark theme soap cons would start smelling a hell of a lot nicer
dark theme showers are already a thing if you have a partner who is socially insecure about their body

dark theme showers are already a thing if you have a partner who is socially insecure about their body
lol imagine being so insecure you are afraid to look at yourself while bathing

or for black people

why dont they just turn the lights off

why dont they just turn the lights off
thats the joke hahaha thatsthe dark theme

or for black people
:')

lol imagine being so insecure you are afraid to look at yourself while bathing
if it makes them comfortable, also bathing is kind of secondary when you're in there with someone

are you fukking telling me i cant use my damned google accoutn for this

definitely gonna use but unironically, firefox eats ass with the new tab screen open when im playing games and takes up like 20% of my cpu lol

as someone who use Opera Browser i might start using this

actually sounds pretty neat
downloaded it to look at later

just go on task manager and force close firefox

if it makes them comfortable, also bathing is kind of secondary when you're in there with someone
bathing is always secondary for gamers

definitely gonna use but unironically, firefox eats ass with the new tab screen open when im playing games and takes up like 20% of my cpu lol
something is seriously wrong with your computer

This is why I just don't shower with lights on.