Author Topic: [NEWS] 72 Police Officers on Adminastrative Duty over violent and tribal posts  (Read 2245 times)

If that's what you want to interpret from my post, whatever, I'm not debating any of you handicaps on here past the initial posts

this is a melvin thing to say

the kind of people that go into policing are more often than not the really violent handicaps that never had any friends in high school tbh
are you guys saying 100% of trans people are loveual predators or what
hmm today i will generalize people based on a stuffty stereotype then proceed to get upset when others do the same
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 07:30:36 AM by Ragequit »

hmm today i will generalize people based on a stuffty stereotype then proceed to get upset when others do the same
the difference is you chose to be a cop

you don't chose to be trans or gay or black

if you can't take minor insults as a cop, how good are you at enforcing the law? lol

of course there are good cops, and i don't doubt that. but their entire existence is predicated on the fact that they are there to protect capital, they are class traitors
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 12:41:25 PM by Aide33 »

the kind of people that go into policing are more often than not the really violent handicaps that never had any friends in high school tbh

🔎

blockland forums has given me:
  • social skills
Yup... checks out