Author Topic: AutoModerator - Moderate chat using public machine-learning based models  (Read 5590 times)

is this some kind of joke
WARNING! WARNING! The system has detected that this post was offensive. You will now be vaporized.

forget forget FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK *melts into glowing orange paste*

Honestly don't get that you banned pickup lines and gender identity related stuff. This could go south really fast

Honestly don't get that you banned pickup lines
did you not read the OP? that's disabled by default.

Can't override automoderator's mute rip.

I keep forgetting to mention it but there is a slight update to this that fixes an annoying bug where the error message 'your api key isn't correct' or something along those lines would show up randomly after the automoderator had been working fine already. That error is now automatically suppressed if the api key has worked at least once while the server has been up.

You might need to redownload because I think I initially forgot to include the version.txt so this would show up on the auto updater. If you already got it from the auto updater like two weeks ago then I'm wrong and you should let me know so I can stop thinking I screwed it up.

what's up bi- is gon

im suing pecon because i got vaporized into black smoking goop because i said forget with the obliterate function on even though its supposed to be set on regular mode on arrival