is lootcrate going bankrupt?

Author Topic: is lootcrate going bankrupt?  (Read 1632 times)

i think its more the collectables that appeal to people, but even then, who needs a stuff ton of stuffty posters and tshirts
tony apparently

the youtubers that sell out and get the "good" lootcrates are just rigged, it's literally an act and the owner or w/e of the website will just send them a very good lootcrate, so it looks like the website is a good use of money or w/e to make more people buy it

it's just a huge scam
the lootcrates arn't randomized or rigged
they started offering different tiers, but everybody gets the same thing in each tier
it's not a scam, it's just they're trying to sell random junk to everybody
you don't know what you'll get for the month, but everybody else is stuck with the same junk and it's amusing

they started offering different tiers, but everybody gets the same thing in each tier
you don't know what you'll get for the month, but everybody else is stuck with the same junk and it's amusing
in that case thats even worse, nobodys getting anything worth the money they paid most likely

I know, and I didn't say it's rigged

I said for the YouTubers advertising the website are purposefully given pre-chosen lootcrates, to make it seem, to the people who are watching, that the odds are really good and such.

I know, and I didn't say it's rigged

I said for the YouTubers advertising the website are purposefully given pre-chosen lootcrates, to make it seem, to the people who are watching, that the odds are really good and such.
what do you mean by pre-chosen then?
they're all the same

like what do you mean by odds?