1 (2.9%)
23 (65.7%)
7 (20%)
3+
0 (0%)
infinite
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: how many holes are in a straw  (Read 3255 times)

holes are subjective. in my opinion, (which is facts) if a holes diameter length exceeds the depth of the holes length, it's one hole (donuts, tires, rings) but if the depth length exceeds diameter, it's two (straws, pipes)
yeah but what is a hole, if they have depth and width, what is the definition

holes are subjective. in my opinion, (which is facts) if a holes diameter length exceeds the depth of the holes length, it's one hole (donuts, tires, rings) but if the depth length exceeds diameter, it's two (straws, pipes)
that would mean bowling balls have 6 holes ???????????????

rekt

how are you getting that from what i said

how are you getting that from what i said

phht okay but there's no opening on the other side of the hole tho. u know what i meant

A hole isn't an opening into something else, it's an empty cavity. A straw only has one cavity, even though it has two ends.

A hole isn't an opening into something else, it's an empty cavity. A straw only has one cavity, even though it has two ends.

this is legit a big brain answer and makes the most sense honestly lol

how does it only have one cavity? is there a minimum size for a "cavity" how is there not infinitely many of them inside the straw?

0 hohlraums unless you poke a single hole in it, in which case you get 1 hohlraum if the straw is made of an opaque material

dont ask how i know this

wrong wrong wrong shut the forget up. i swear to God. I'll beat you with a 2x4. Jesus Christ

wrong wrong wrong shut the forget up. i swear to God. I'll beat you with a 2x4. Jesus Christ
it's time trogtor, you have to accept
that you're
wrong