Kid who talked "negatively" about Keanu Reeves gets harassed and threatened

Author Topic: Kid who talked "negatively" about Keanu Reeves gets harassed and threatened  (Read 1611 times)

If you browse Leddit, Twitter or Instagram you might have noticed a pic where a kid reacts to the Keanu Reeves memes and said that Keanu didn't look like a legend because he looked too young

so first of all the witchhunting started in pewdiepie's subreddit and there was a forgetload of threats in the comments and some popular handicapped meme page noticed the whole thing and made a video post in YouTube about the kid. bringing even more attention to the kid

since the kid's instagram account was shown in the video the loving zoomers decide to dm him a lot of death and rape threats

so yea thats it, remember kids if you talk stuff bout keanu im boutta pee in your sleep
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 04:18:12 AM by Generic Face »

edit forget I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED ENTER ILL FINISH THIS THREAD IN A MIN
hehe

i've been reading up on this for a while
i like keanu but holy stuff the whole internet circlejerk surrounding him has gone way too far, just because a person has a different opinion from you (in this case, the status of a celebrity) does not entitle you to outright harassment against said person by any metric
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 03:35:11 PM by Mr Queeba »

Ill always remember Keanu Reeves as that one C list actor that only ever did 'surfer dude' roles.

Minecraft sucks anyways

don't talk stuff about me or I will send my army of fanboys after you

don't talk stuff about me or I will send my army of fanboys after you
u a stupid poopoo doodoo head