Antifa gives man free ride to the hospital

Author Topic: Antifa gives man free ride to the hospital  (Read 13722 times)

deepthroat the police, army, president and government more and it should widen up, ask master matthew or grimlock
Hey now don't group me in with matthew

And here's milkshake throwers thinking it was all just a laugh and it's all good, and now they're throwing actual loving cement. I had a feeling something more would happen.

mr antifa if you do not stand down and do not stop throwing milkshakes at me my wife and my nephews i will have you know that i will conceal carry my 50 caliber sniper rifle to your next gathering so please cease and desist mr antifa i do not want to shoot you but you are not giving me much choice mr antifa

Antifa helped a gay, asian man named Andy Ngo obtain a free hospital ride by beating a brain hemorrhage into his skull. 

Bash the Fash!
also deus ex: "i hate identity politics"

also i feel like a lot of people here would be the kind of people to open fire with an ar-15 when someone accidentally bumps into their cart at walmart

If someone was trying to send me to the ER with a brain hemorrhage I would absolutely plug them with my AR-15 yes

I carry it in my shirt pocket at all times

If someone was trying to send me to the ER with a brain hemorrhage I would absolutely plug them with my AR-15 yes
but would they give you a free ride? i feel like you would have to pay for the ambulance.

I would give their wife a free ride on my richard and balls afterward.

I would give their wife a free ride on my richard and balls afterward.
sounds like a deal, ill dm u my address later

also deus ex: "i hate identity politics"

hey handicap, it's called pointing out the hypocrisy and irony in people who push identity politics

hey handicap, it's called pointing out the hypocrisy and irony in people who push identity politics
idk bro i'd agree with you if you didnt back into "just being ironic bro" everytime you are being hypocritical.

also everyone defending this dude are really busy pointing out that hes ASIAN and GAY, you're literally participating in identity politics by pointing it out

im just wondering what your source is on the brain haemorrhage cuz as far as i can tell the guy could just be lying about his injuries

anyways, they probably shouldn't have beat him up cuz hes just an annoying grifter but not an actual fascist

EDIT: do u happen to have a link to the kickstarter i cant find it
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 03:24:50 PM by Aide33 »

it wasn't a milkshake

it was a

concrete mixer 🥁

mr antifa if you do not stand down and do not stop throwing milkshakes at me my wife and my nephews i will have you know that i will conceal carry my 50 caliber sniper rifle to your next gathering so please cease and desist mr antifa i do not want to shoot you but you are not giving me much choice mr antifa
this is why concealed carry needs to be legal