Poll

which is better

banana
44 (51.8%)
dried banana chips
41 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: whos the worst furry on the forums  (Read 38823 times)

I'm not a furry anymore. I share more in common with Mondays than I do even the 0.01% of furries that share my taste now. It's that loving thin in content and people to be preserved. There are more people that draw giant loving poop than there are a good no-no spots now. There are more people drawing drowning, diapers, and every other loving lunacy than good ol vanilla explicit no-nos and butts. It's loving garbage. The people are garbage, the art is 99% stuff outside of Meesh who is 99% friend pander and Hardiman who is dead and started simplifying TO pander to friends with his Bulletstuff art style so good loving riddance, what little good content remains is almost always bara or pony crap which is loving useless even if it is pretty. Almost all the stuff even worth slightly looking at is gaywalled, shilled, and pander special interest which caters to prison gay loving failures and their 20 foot futa horse weiners and hyper boobs. I'd trade this all away for a real foot forward, the first baby step away from replacing hedonistic escapism with a final loving solution, a solution away from this stupid loving crutch that compulsive procrastination to symbol drawn garbage co-opted by intersectionality friends who churn out an orgy OF stuffTY LOVING PARTIALISM INFESTED NON-research. Violence is the answer, unmitigated war for economic benefit is the answer, hugging mondays sitting on literal loving swathes of land, food, and economic potential is the answer. hug friends and partialism WASTE is the answer. The average loving friend in society is a waste, they need a cull. They're getting one. Jews and friends. It's the same old enemies. WE have your loving number now, thanks for being idiots and giving us the hug list.

You ruined MMORPGs like Everquest
You ruined speedrunning
You ruined BLFS
You ruined furry research
You ruined society
You ruined my community, country, and sanity.
I'm going to loving hug you all.

he really isn't THAT wrong, most furry research is tasteless garbage

I'm going to loving hug you all.
what in the god damn. I can't even tell what half of this is saying thanks to the nanny filter
he really isn't THAT wrong, most furry research is tasteless garbage
you must not have picked up on the family values. most furry research is perfectly normal aside from being furry. it's called confirmation bias bitch

if you want to read the original version, here you go

I also have a link to an archive of the thread if you want a laff

you must not have picked up on the family values. most furry research is perfectly normal aside from being furry. it's called confirmation bias bitch
im talking about him saying furry research is disgusting not him trying to lead the third reich on the god damn internet lol

im talking about him saying furry research is disgusting not him trying to lead the third reich on the god damn internet lol
he's not saying furry research is disgusting you hoe he's saying gay furry research is disgusting

god why are you so obsessed with politics i was agreeing with his taste on research and you're trying to out me out as a family man. go drink some water

"don't like gay research? you're homophobic!" - foxscotch (night fox but he doesnt like people calling him that) 2019

sorry if me not wanting to see an anthro fox with a 4 meter hyper dong while i'm trying to eat my lunch makes you hate me but there is absolutely no reason to throw labels like that
if you really think i'm a family man for this then so be it, not my problem anyway. its like me apologizing for being white; i didn't do anything

u didnt post gay furry research u family man

why are so many people here scared of gay people

lola bunny. enough said