Author Topic: Face print help  (Read 2067 times)

Hello. I am trying to make a custom face print and I believe I have done everything correct but I still cannot find the print for my avatar. Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8kdbuagn9v9ubop/Face_HarryFace.zip/file

I still can't see it for some reason.

Is the ZIP you provided in the OP the same one you have in your Add-Ons folder? If so, you're not supposed to have the 'Face_MyFace' folder inside the ZIP file, it should be the ZIP file, and then the main PNG file, with the 'thumbs' folder that has the smaller PNG

Is the ZIP you provided in the OP the same one you have in your Add-Ons folder? If so, you're not supposed to have the 'Face_MyFace' folder inside the ZIP file, it should be the ZIP file, and then the main PNG file, with the 'thumbs' folder that has the smaller PNG

I had the folder with the original PNG file, and the thumbs folder with the reduced image and then I right clicked the folder and compressed it into a zip file. Is this not how I'm supposed to do it? I'm on a mac if that makes any difference.

Nevermind, I see what you mean now. It worked, thanks.

If you're on a Mac select all of the files, right-click one, and click compress. Also, you don't even need to zip it for yourself. Zipping it is only needed to share the files and so that an updater(like Blockland Glass) can delete the original if it updates the file.