So I made a Blockland Mo bamba parody.

Author Topic: So I made a Blockland Mo bamba parody.  (Read 4190 times)

bitch making a horrible joke and then encasing it in a "I Can't Believe Its Not Butter!" cocoon of your stuffty definition of irony to try and repel oncoming flak is the reason why you and ur gang of newborns with unbalanced amounts of gray matter will never be funny
bro i need a bottle of water after tasting this salt

do u wake up in the morning to a john cena alarm clock or has ur brain not got around to that funny vine yet

do u wake up in the morning to a john cena alarm clock or has ur brain not got around to that funny vine yet
hell yea dawg bud bro hahaha

bitch making a horrible joke and then encasing it in a "I Can't Believe Its Not Butter!" cocoon of your stuffty definition of irony to try and repel oncoming flak is the reason why you and ur gang of newborns with unbalanced amounts of gray matter will never be funny
hell yea dawg bud bro hahaha
weakling
k
29 - 2

i leveled up while i was at my cousins house eating pizza

nigel loving dies: the thread

were u born in a laboratory ? if so youd think science would improve ur sense of humor
cubone's way of saying "delete the video and lock this thread"

nigel is stuck in a time loop

LMAO THIS FORUM POST.

yall simpletons actually complaining about a blockland parody music video. grow the forget up.