Dark Fantasy Medieval RPG - open beta

Author Topic: Dark Fantasy Medieval RPG - open beta  (Read 15818 times)

this is still not built yet
It's over 330k bricks and still not done, these things take a lot of time with one person

if this is better than medieval rp on blockland rn ill give you a million mother forgetin dollars

Still need builders
Builder Application
Tinsel BL_ID: 212936 (Don't worry I was playing in 2011 but I created a steam account right now with 889 hrs)
I don't really have any builds as I lost a computer with all my saves stored on it, but I love creating medieval styled builds, such as castles and terrain. I also work well with others.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 08:10:28 PM by Tinsel »

Builder Application
Tinsel BL_ID: 212936 (Don't worry I was playing in 2011 but I created a steam account right now with 889 hrs)
I don't really have any builds as I lost a computer with all my saves stored on it, but I love creating medieval styled builds, such as castles and terrain. I also work well with others.

Sure I'll host sometime this week to see what you can do.

Far better than that other stuff midevail RP

Still going on I'm just busy.

Server is up but I'm going to be sleeping so if people want to build you might have to wait.

I think I decided to not focus so much on the game anymore but focus on building.

because with brickadia coming out I can just import my blockland save to brickadia and continue from there.

I'm gonna lose all my blockland add ons to brickadia anyways so I should probably focus less on add ons with blockland

But I'm not discontinuing the game, who knows how long brickadia will be done.

Bump.

Got slightly distracted with mordhau but I still build regardless

Do people still build?

I need builders

Far better than that other stuff midevail RP

Too bad no one builds anymore.