Apex Legends - Season 2 :)

Author Topic: Apex Legends - Season 2 :)  (Read 15856 times)

I’ve really been enjoying the content so far. I actually really like the new areas of King’s Canyon too, that tower you can hole yourself up in got my team a victory, especially with two defensive legends Caustic and Watts

I hate edgy bitches who main wraith*. pathfinder is 100% cute and also the grappling hook is a ton of fun. other than that I like bangalore and lifeline, don't really care for anyone else honestly. mirage sux. I might try octane eventually when I have enough of one of the THREE god damn currencies in this loving game

*one time this dumb ass who was picking 3rd was like "wraith or leave" and other guy picked wraith and the dude literally left the game. what a slut. I'm so loving tired of people leaving before we even loving drop. it's like it happens in every other loving game now. why the hell are they doing this? my theory is dumb bitches trying to get the dailies for landing somewhere. it's annoying as hell though. like I'm just tryna play the loving game. you can finish your challenges in another match!!!! you have all loving day!!!!!!!! one squad member leaving is practically a death sentence for the other two. it's so hard to keep up after that

very cool game otherwise though. I wish more people were talkative. I like saying silly stuff in chat but nobody else usually talks :(
it's a pretty marked difference from like pubg where you're all but expected to have a mic on. honestly there's a lot more in-game communication you can do without talking but it's still kinda limited and actually speaking can be pretty helpful in my experience
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 10:49:36 PM by Foxscotch »

The new challenge system is wack, I don't want to be confined to stuffty challenges to get my battle pass loot lol. 50 headshots with LMGs? In your dreams game

I don't want to be confined to stuffty challenges to get my battle pass loot lol.
you're not. regular xp counts towards that repeating +BP "challenge" in addition to the challenge xp

50 headshots with LMGs? In your dreams game
this is actually fun and creative and encourages you to be better at multiple weapons but im just judging off of this one sentence, i havent played it myself yet

Yeah honestly the challenges havent been anything outside of reasonable completion from what I've seen, but I havent been able to play daily.

However, I loving love Wattson.

you're not. regular xp counts towards that repeating +BP "challenge" in addition to the challenge xp
I am though, it's either do the challenges to level up or earn 54k exp to level your pass once, which is like 3 level ups

this game sucks. why was titanfall 3 cancelled in favor of another battle royale. dumb b

oh.. cause titan fall sucks  balls

why was titanfall 3 cancelled

It wasnt and never was