Author Topic: Super Metroid  (Read 4508 times)

Possibly the best Metroid game ever made, Super Metroid is also my personal favorite of the Metroid games. I haven't beaten it yet, but it's really fun. I got to this one part where i was like "WTH?". I'll post a pic. Also I posted a picture of Samus dieing. Epic death.

(Btw I DO use emulation software to play Super Metroid. Don't say "OMG emulatino you gonna get banz!!11!one" because in the rules it says emulation is perfectly fine to post about.)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 04:44:54 PM by tcxxx572 »

But you pirated the rom.

Also, best game ever.

How do you know I pirated the ROM? I could have ripped apart an old cartrage and did somthing else to get it on my computer.

But no one with the cartridge would do that, because why have a rom when you can PLAY IT ON THE SNES.

What if my Snes broke?

As long as the rom is worthless or you own one of the original copies (or owned) it's legal.

Not entirely sure about the first though.

I believe that statue in the first picture is how you get into the last level. You have to beat each one of the bosses shown on it. (Kraid, Ridley, ect.)

What if my Snes broke?
How can we know that you're not lying?

Well, it IS a great game, and if you don't have a Wii/SNES to play it, I guess I'm fine with it.
It saddens me to see such a great game pirated, though.

It saddens me to see such a great game pirated, though.

I know! It deserves to be payed for! :(

Zero Mission and Fusion are also great. 2D Metroids were the best. Also, that is Kraid and Ridley.

Piracy is a strange form of flattery :D

They have Emu's for most games systems. But i wouldn't dare load a wii emu (if they release one) on my computer.
My computer takes a hell of a beating from my N64 emu already.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 10:12:07 PM by tcxxx572 »

Not really.
It mainly says, "I don't care enough about this game to spend $50 on it. I think I'll rip off the creators by getting it for free."
Mostly. The other times it's because you're nostalgic and miss a game from your past.

Badspot

• Administrator
The game came out 14 years ago.  It's not like you can go to toys r us and get a new Super Metroid snes cart so who cares if you download it. 

Lol i want to post one more samus pic, just cuz I can.

(although it has nothing to do with Super Metroid (Besides Samus) it looks awesome.)

This game is awesome.

I just got pass the first plant boss thing