Plad Joins the Army: Or How I Learned to Stop Posting and Go On Hiatus

Author Topic: Plad Joins the Army: Or How I Learned to Stop Posting and Go On Hiatus  (Read 5028 times)

Wait stuff what base? I have some friends in reserve goinf up there rn
Fort Riley, it is probably one of the stufftiest bases we have.

Fort Riley, it is probably one of the stufftiest bases we have.
That’s literally where my friend is going

plad and grimlock friend meetup when

What's his MOS? I might try and hit him up when I get there.
Yeah, I'd love to do some IRL meet up stuff if anyone in Virginia wants to hang out one of these weekends.

you literally used acronyms to describe an acronym, wtf is an E-6/E-5

MOS is Military Occupation Specialty. It's just your job. Like Military Police, or Infantry.

E-5, E-6 etc are just pay grades. There's no hourly or salary wage rate or anything. Different pay grades depending on your rank.

you literally used acronyms to describe an acronym, wtf is an E-6/E-5
My bad for the lack of actual words and just 100% acronyms but that's how it is, like I now have to learn even more for my job. Like what the forget does ILCA mean? Or DESU? (That is a real part btw)

What's his MOS? I might try and hit him up when I get there.
Yeah, I'd love to do some IRL meet up stuff if anyone in Virginia wants to hang out one of these weekends.
If you're going to 1st CAB then definitely try to link up with my buddy. I can PM you some details if you're interested.

If you're going to 1st CAB then definitely try to link up with my buddy. I can PM you some details if you're interested.
Yeah PM me that info for sure, I'll try and hook up with them when I get there.

Plads got you under is his smoke and mirrors. I found him taking the Battle Bus

Plads got you under is his smoke and mirrors. I found him taking the Battle Bus

Where we dropping BOYS???

It's only been almost 6 months for me but I know I'm gonna have to really tough it out when I get deployed, I've heard I'm going to Hohenfels Germany as soon as I get to my unit, or to Afghanistan. I'd prefer Afghan tbh
see you in the sandbox pog