pkfire literally out of control and he needs to be stopped

Author Topic: pkfire literally out of control and he needs to be stopped  (Read 14629 times)

I think a lot of you are idiots but I imagine we can all agree that gibbering, drooling handicaps are generally not considered to be funny in any realm resembling reality

There's a difference between a sense of humor and just being a straight up autist

I think a lot of you are idiots but I imagine we can all agree that gibbering, drooling handicaps are generally not considered to be funny in any realm resembling reality

There's a difference between a sense of humor and just being a straight up autist
Agreed

You and I both know this isn’t true.  Everyone here takes everything super literally and personally.  Not to mention it’s impossible to even try to talk to some of you because some of you are so caught up in yourselves you don’t see things from other people’s perspective.  This is a prime example, (with the exception of pkfire and Keaton) they all have a different sense of humor than a lot of people on here and that doesn’t mean they are “trouble users” it means they find things funny that you might not.

I'm kind of confused here. I don't disagree with you.  It's fine to have a different sense of humor from other people- you don't see me replying "not funny" for months on end, because I don't care if other people find something funny that I don't.

spending years trolling a lego forum displays a total lack of perspective. it's weird as forget to follow people around, collect pictures of them, and constantly seek conflict when nobody wants anything to do with you.

Agreed
this is all I'm trying to say.

keep in mind next some a bunch of idiots from some rando discord make new accounts and start spamming jokes only theyre in on, they're all on some voice chat somewhere giggling while they post ironic csgo memes in threads
it paints a different picture from the psycho loving supertroll some of you think are patrolling around

keep in mind next some a bunch of idiots from some rando discord make new accounts and start spamming jokes only theyre in on, they're all on some voice chat somewhere giggling while they post ironic csgo memes in threads
it paints a different picture from the psycho loving supertroll some of you think are patrolling around
cs:go sucks

how come ur whining about these guys gettin banned considering you said stuff like this in the not so distant past

what made u change yer tune so suddenly eh
Just because I dislike someone doesn’t mean they should be banned smoothbrain. I can see an argument for Operator, but Edd and Rally don’t do anything(as far as I’ve seen) and contribute a stuffton to this game. Why should they be banned for being loosely associated with others? That’s horsestuff and people getting assblasted and mass reporting them is absolutely what got them banned.

I'm kind of confused here. I don't disagree with you.  It's fine to have a different sense of humor from other people- you don't see me replying "not funny" for months on end, because I don't care if other people find something funny that I don't.

spending years trolling a lego forum displays a total lack of perspective. it's weird as forget to follow people around, collect pictures of them, and constantly seek conflict when nobody wants anything to do with you.
this is all I'm trying to say.
I’ll play a slight devils advocate here in that partially(from what I can tell) is this happens in large part due to said people being literally incapable of ignoring even the lowest caliber of personal attacks. Don’t feed the trolls has some truth to it

huhuhu yeah totally bro 🤣

You lack the self awareness to realize they target you for all the seriously cringy stuff you post and you continually taking their bait. Some things never change

I’ll play a slight devils advocate here in that partially(from what I can tell) is this happens in large part due to said people being literally incapable of ignoring even the lowest caliber of personal attacks. Don’t feed the trolls has some truth to it
its almost like...these people are targeted..........Woah

its almost like...these people are targeted..........Woah
woah

nobody wants to be personally attacked, and these dudes literally pay money to continue stuffting on people, how is ignoring them going to be enough of a force to get them to stop?

Why should they be banned for being loosely associated with others?
any other forum people who were complicit in bannable behavior before will almost always be on thin ice if allowed to come back. you can argue about unfair treatment but they should have really just forgeted off to somewhere else after the 3rd account

You lack the self awareness to realize they target you for all the seriously cringy stuff you post and you continually taking their bait. Some things never change
you lack the self awareness that i really really really really really couldnt give any 👏 less 👏 of 👏 a 👏 forget 👏
seriously grimlock my dearest friend if anything im SAD because any time they spoke about or to me it was loving hilarious
make me another thread, clown

you cant seriously think bringing up a stupid loving furry OC i made at 16 would destroy anything other than my sides, come on now.
before i was 20 i already posted pictures of my younger self with a dog collar ('14) or a rainbow dash t-shirt or a tail ('11), specifically to be made fun of here on the blf.

i wouldnt do this or respond to what you call 'bait' if I didnt find it funny to respond to, it rlly is that simple.

nobody wants to be personally attacked, and these dudes literally pay money to continue stuffting on people, how is ignoring them going to be enough of a force to get them to stop?
Noones paying money for anything where tf did that come from?