Blockland Forums > Suggestions & Requests

Black Ops Zombies Stuff I'm Making [Suggestions Wanted]

<< < (3/28) > >>

MonkeyFunkyMonkey:

--- Quote from: jes00 on August 10, 2019, 05:52:05 PM ---Pretty cool. Those barricades are ugly as dirt though.

EDIT: Progress.

--- End quote ---
Lookin good the box looks kinda off though it is a more brownish color and the lid could use work. And boomsticks idea about implementing the traps sounds cool aswell that may be better done with events though. Buildables would be neat but maybe just the shield if anything. Of course the focus should probably be the core mechanics right now though.

maxymax13:
the "buy mystery box" should be a messageboxyesno

jes00:

--- Quote from: MonkeyFunkyMonkey on August 10, 2019, 09:49:21 PM ---Lookin good the box looks kinda off though it is a more brownish color

--- End quote ---
It's paintable.

--- Quote from: MonkeyFunkyMonkey on August 10, 2019, 09:49:21 PM ---the lid could use work.

--- End quote ---
Suggestions?

MonkeyFunkyMonkey:

--- Quote from: jes00 on August 11, 2019, 05:52:11 AM ---It's paintable.Suggestions?

--- End quote ---
I think the box just looks too smooth in the game its more worn and you can tell it's made from wood planks. There are also ropes to grip the box on either side if you want to add those. This video showcases all of them through the black ops series https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2URIFbCv_Y 3 if you havent seen it already. But honestly not that big a deal just a suggestion.

jes00:

--- Quote from: maxymax13 on August 11, 2019, 12:05:05 AM ---the "buy mystery box" should be a messageboxyesno

--- End quote ---
I thought it'd be better this way because then the message box won't get in the way of fighting zombies while you buy things.

--- Quote from: MonkeyFunkyMonkey on August 11, 2019, 01:54:28 PM ---I think the box just looks too smooth in the game its more worn and you can tell it's made from wood planks. There are also ropes to grip the box on either side if you want to add those. This video showcases all of them through the black ops series https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2URIFbCv_Y 3 if you havent seen it already. But honestly not that big a deal just a suggestion.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the video. It's a good reference. I might update the look of it later, right now I'm focusing more on functionality.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version