[Breaking NEWS] 19 dead after shooting at El Paso, Texas

Author Topic: [Breaking NEWS] 19 dead after shooting at El Paso, Texas  (Read 1678 times)

The shooter apparently posted a manifesto, take this as a grain of salt because I don't actually know if it's from him.

Here's a quote from the first section:
He then goes on to blame the democrats for mass immigration and the republicans for not doing enough to stop it, etc. Most of it is just the usual "we need to keep all immigrants out" stuff so it explains why he was targeting illegal immigrants at Walmart. He then calls on other "patriots" to defend their country.

Some weird cultural and tribal stuff also:
I mean he goes on at the end about how he isn't a white supremacist but the statements above would heavily imply that he wants to split american up into racial ethno-states

The entire thing is pretty loving weird and ideologically inconsistent since he contradicts himself at several points and blames corporations for immigration but then doesn't place the blame on the corporations? His reasoning is that it's better to kill the immigrants invading his country than fixing what got them there in the first place.

Yea when I read that it read like a really long stuffpost and I really don't even buy it. I seriously doubt its even legimiate and if it is I doubt he wrote it, but then again can we really expect a masterpiece from someone who shot up a walmart.

why don't we just ban people, there can't be deaths if there aren't people that die

The shooter apparently posted a manifesto, take this as a grain of salt because I don't actually know if it's from him.
Here's a quote
"Even if other non-immigrant targets would have a greater impact, I can’t bring myself to kill my fellow
Americans."
>proceeds to go on a shooting which kills American citizens

nothing like the smell of legal self defense in the morning

There's a lot of forumers in Texas right? I hope you all (and your families) are safe.
Yeah I'm safe.  Even if I'm not in El Paso, stuff's scary for happening in my state.

i was in Houston and Arlington this last week for vacation. stuff's crazy.

Welp, I want to do my own research about this but I can't even make a sense of what is real anymore, The left and right wings are basically blaming each other, Conflicting and pushing their narratives.