Author Topic: Bosch, King or Queer?  (Read 2912 times)

Hell, are you talking to me or Lord Iron?

To me reply:
He's an ass. He bugged everyone and everyone got pissed. He never stopped shooting and killing. If your still with him after reading this, panda yourself please :D

To Lord Iron:
More power to ya, he's a bitch :D

I was talking to Lord Iron not you. It pisses me off how he goes and kills everyone and yet once someone kills him back he bitches about it and bans people. Hes just like my brother. (Who then gets his ass kicked by me for being a moron)

EDIT: Woops i forgot you wanted me to reply this. So I'll quote it. =)

He's an ass. He bugged everyone and everyone got pissed. He never stopped shooting and killing.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 10:05:40 PM by Hellriot »

The first time i met lord iron i didn't think he was all that bad because he wasn't flaming anybody. But i look around on the forums, and this dude has a really ice creamty rep. Hes one of them people who host a room and starts being an nintendo to everyone and once they say something about it they get kicked or banned. Also on the forums, 3/4 of his post are smart ass comments. I just don't like the guy. He has NO respect.

Wow i reread this and it makes no sense.

got panda off you pandaing queer you cant
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 03:20:32 PM by Hellriot »

Kay, just got perm ban because I won't take this topic down. I'm not going to until he leaves. And I will also update this topic with everything he does to people. In his or out of his server

I'm not mean... This topic died to bad for you...

You just revived a topic about you being a moron.
Great Job, Major Dumbass!

CONGRATULATIONS

YOUR A FU[SIZE=0pt].[/SIZE]CKING NOOB.

You just bumped your own hate topic dipstuff.

lol did you get get stupider or something?