Cloudflare to remove DDoS protections from 8Chan. | "MEANY WORDS KILL PEOPLE :("

Author Topic: Cloudflare to remove DDoS protections from 8Chan. | "MEANY WORDS KILL PEOPLE :("  (Read 3589 times)

only thing im worried is where the forget will all the 8chan people go
16chan

no dumbass its all that + thinking whites are superior dumbass
Alright.

And how do you determine whether or not someone is thinking "Whites are Superior."?

they undergo mitosis and become 4chans
Okay, and then what happens when 4Chan get's taken off the internet for causing too many hurt feels?

Alright.

And how do you determine whether or not someone is thinking "Whites are Superior."?
they say it, imply it or do something that would indicate it

Okay, and then what happens when 4Chan get's taken off the internet for causing too many hurt feels?
im honestly baffled that 4chan hasn't been taken off yet

this is the real question: does MM believe CIA should be able to recruit on twitter?

this is the real question: does MM believe CIA should be able to recruit on twitter?
Should terrorist organizations be able to be on twitter? no
Yet many still are.

The alternate question, you almost certainly are going to hate the answer to is:
Should people be allowed to say their hatred filled views on social media?

I think so, so long as they aren't making calls to violence.

I may not like it, nor could I possibly agree with it. But the alternative may feel good immediately, but it
will be far more destructive in the long run.

Should terrorist organizations be able to be on twitter? no
Yet many still are.
so you are for censorship? who decides whats a terrorist organization???? people have been labeling legitimate activist groups terrorist organisations despite them lacking any kind of organisational structure

8chan is full of creeps. It can die and nothing bad would happen

they should use akamai now