Cloudflare to remove DDoS protections from 8Chan. | "MEANY WORDS KILL PEOPLE :("

Author Topic: Cloudflare to remove DDoS protections from 8Chan. | "MEANY WORDS KILL PEOPLE :("  (Read 3704 times)

good for cloudflare. 8chan is nothing but a cesspool of degenerates.

Ironically it's actions like these that cause people to go down the path of these violent actions. Silencing the people, doesn't make their grievances disappear.  All this will do is lock people off from expressing stuffty ideas, getting counter argued, and ultimately bettering both. Instead the person who had a chance at redemption is shoved into a dark pitri dish of their own stuffty ideas, which crop up in small filtered communities in which their ideas become validated.
You just described 8chan without realising it. People don't go to 8ch/pol/ to debate white nationalists you loving buffoon, it's a complete cesspool of the worst people all sharing the same ideas. These people need a kick back into reality, allowing them to circlejerk with other like-minded people is doing the opposite of that.

I know nobody who uses 8chan

a company doesn't want their services being used by a toxic cesspool of a website which enables Hardcore Gamers to share their manifestos among other things? how shocking that they don't want bad public relations
edit: allow me to clarify because deus ex is a dummy; this kind of stuff is explicitly allowed on 8chan. you can technically post whatever you want on any site, but that post may be removed/moderated if it is found in violation of the site's rules or guidelines.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 01:16:25 PM by Mr Queeba »

The Dayton shooter used Twitter

we should remove Twitter from the internet too

By your handicapped logic

handicap

in hot dog limp bizkit only says forget 45 times instead of 46 like he says

The Dayton shooter used Twitter

we should remove Twitter from the internet too

By your handicapped logic

handicap

or they can remove the shooter's twitter account. which im sure they did

or they can remove the shooter's twitter account. which im sure they did

Nope, they didn't act quick enough. Twitter is a cesspool of hate.

Time for twitter to lose their DDoS Protection.

Nope, they didn't act quick enough. Twitter is a cesspool of hate.

Time for twitter to lose their DDoS Protection.

didn't you get banned from twitter immediately? now you're angry that they didn't ban a shooter quick enough? lol

didn't you get banned from twitter immediately? now you're angry that they didn't ban a shooter quick enough? lol
oh no you misunderstand.

I'm just emulating what the next reaction will be.

What do you think will happen when there are no more 8Chans or 4Chans to scapegoat?

oh no you misunderstand.

I'm just emulating what the next reaction will be.

What do you think will happen when there are no more 8Chans or 4Chans to scapegoat?
idk an internet without rampant white supremacy? whatever it is it'll be a lot better

8chan, also known as the dogforgeter n' child enthusiast pit, gets shut down, finally? What the forget!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!