Author Topic: [Vehicle] Blocko Dirt Bike  (Read 6879 times)

Blocko Dirt Bike
Version 1.0.0

This is based on the lego dirt bike that was first introduced in 2007, it's not a direct copy but it's similar while trying to use the Blockland style.

This uses 2 wheels instead of 4 hidden wheels like most typical bikes for Blockland has, it uses a mass offset to allow it to balance itself on 2 wheels.
It handles pretty well for what it is I think so, I'm planning to do more updates on this thing in the future I just wanted to see what kind of feedback it would get at its current stage.

Code: [Select]
Planned Features

Add Teneski's vehicle customization
Add all the different lego colors of each part
Add some stunts like Rally's skateboard
Add sidecar version

Blockland Glass
DropBox
Leopard Hosting
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 03:33:54 PM by RallyBlock »

holy crap holy crap
someone give this man the nobel prize of peace you just stopped ww3

awesome this is great

ow you twisted my arms
just because blockheads have rayman arms is not an excuse to extend the arm and break the strict lego skeleton all the dsq files follow

ow you twisted my arms
just because blockheads have rayman arms is not an excuse to extend the arm and break the strict lego skeleton all the dsq files follow

I didn't really think it was that bad, not much I can really do with it but I made some changes.

In the latest update, the player will now rotate and tilt as he turns the hands also move to almost match the shoulders.

this is loving amazing
my only suggestions is that it goes a bit faster (or at least accelerates better) and doesn't bank so harshly when you turn at speed
thats absolutely an excuse wtf lol
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 01:16:11 PM by Remanedur »

ow you twisted my arms
dude, stop.

Nice job.  Turning while at speed is jerky, but you really got a 2 wheel dirtbike to work.  I'm impressed.
And that suspension looks sick.  It's a small detail but I love it.

r/n one of the leopard hosting links contains a zip within a zip.  nested addon.

This looks amazing! Well done! :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

r/n one of the leopard hosting links contains a zip within a zip.  nested addon.

My bad didn't notice. Probably just going to revert back to version 1, not a huge fan of the new turning animation anyway.

my only suggestions is that it goes a bit faster (or at least accelerates better) and doesn't bank so harshly when you turn at speed
Turning while at speed is jerky

I'm still making adjustments here and there, going to be a lot of trial and error before I get it to where it feels pretty decent. Kind of wish there was a motocross save somewhere that I could test it out on but I'm not sure if anybody has one.

ow you twisted my arms

this is a sick vehicle dude great job!

ow you twisted my arms

would you stop nitpicking every add-on that people make

I love it. One thing though, are you gonna make a version with a sidecar?

Would make it even better for TDMs and stuff. Perhaps even a machine gun could be mounted on the sidecar?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 07:55:05 PM by RockyDoctor65 »