Blockland Forums > Help

Best settings for Blockland for amazing performance and good graphics?

(1/2) > >>

V2:
I'm running on a low to mid end PC, and I don't know if I currently have the best settings. Any good ideas?
I have a 64 bit TOSHIBA PC with an Intel Pentium CPU B960 @ 2.20GHz, 2 cores, 1 socket.

TheViewer:
What is your graphics card (integrated or external)? If you're on integrated I'm guessing you're already on no shaders, so there are few other settings that will make a big difference. The only other setting that really matters would be draw distance. Lag from large builds can be reduced by lowering draw distance, but of course it won't look as nice.

maxymax13:
anything other than shaders: maximum
shaders: minimum (not off)
render distance: depends on the build or server you're on. on a crappy pc i can drag it to max and it works fine if the build isn't massive

maxymax13:
if you still get bad frames drag down the view distance until you either reach the minimum you want to be able to see or until you get 60fps. turning shaders off doesn't really affect fps, turning it above minimum will obliterate fps if there is more than 3 things on the screen, and all the other settings have so little effect it doesn't matter unless you're desperately trying to squeeze every last frame out of a really intense new years server

Biqus:
theres a setting for the render distance that allows it to change dynamically to increase your fps

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version