Off Topic > Drama

kokonut/maxymax13 - obsessive nitpicking

(1/46) > >>

Mr Queeba:
for no good reason, maxymax13 seems to have some obsession with criticizing other people's addons. here are some examples of this:

--- Quote from: maxymax13 on August 15, 2019, 12:50:15 AM ---
ow you twisted my arms
just because blockheads have rayman arms is not an excuse to extend the arm and break the strict lego skeleton all the dsq files follow

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: maxymax13 on July 29, 2019, 06:19:05 AM ---beautiful .cs file makes the deathsword look like the mona lisa

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: maxymax13 on July 13, 2019, 05:42:05 PM ---ah yes, truly the pinnicle of blockland.
- bottomprint health instead of an actual health bar which has been available for a decade minus two days (https://i.imgur.com/qq1cAha.png)
- hands on the weapons
- hands on the weapons
- ironsights
- point shop so if you want weapons other than the pistol and ak for a different play style tough luck play like everyone else until you can afford something
- raycast weapons so your only indication that your projectiles are going anywhere is an emitter every meter
- you have somehow managed to forget up the player datablock in such a way that you get stuck in tunnels every 2 seconds

--- End quote ---
there are also some examples that are not on the forums (click to expand):

my god there is no need for you to act all aggressive if you believe an addon has issues; i get you're trying to be at least somewhat constructive but theres no need to act like you're offended

The Young Avenger:
seems like his only reason for being here is so he can put down others for minuscule things

Soviet Narwhal:
good

Masterlegodude:
Dude needs to chill and take some prozac

/support

PhantOS:
is there a law that you're not allowed to say anything negative about add-on content that can be improved in various ways

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version