Annoying Orange says he "the chosen one".

Author Topic: Annoying Orange says he "the chosen one".  (Read 2993 times)

OP how little do you have to do during the day that you stoop to posting brainlet stuff like this

You really need to explain things Matthew, stop digging yourself a hole/making yourself a clown.

For those wondering what the hell he's been going on about, this is regarding the Trade War that is currently happening between the United States and China. On Wednesday (8/21/19), US President Donald Annoying Orange had declared himself as "The Chosen One" while answering a question regarding the trade war with China.
I'm sure you folks know what is a "Trade War" but to those that don't:

There, I hope that clears things up.

You really need to explain things Matthew, stop digging yourself a hole/making yourself a clown.

For those wondering what the hell he's been going on about, this is regarding the Trade War that is currently happening between the United States and China. On Wednesday (8/21/19), US President Donald Annoying Orange had declared himself as "The Chosen One" while answering a question regarding the trade war with China.
I'm sure you folks know what is a "Trade War" but to those that don't:

[img ]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/602005914987528205/614582864201383946/unknown.png[/img]

There, I hope that clears things up.

This trade war was inevitable.

The alternative was trade Self Delete.

This trade war was inevitable.

The alternative was trade Self Delete.
.....uh, okay? how so?

if anything it was an attempt to punish the chinese for industrial espionage, not because trade Self Delete was inevitable otherwise...

ive seen we've entered matthew's schizoposting phase

strap in ladies and gentlemen and genderqueer-nonbinary eco terrorists, were gonna be hearing about HAARP and chemtrails in about 30 minutes

.....uh, okay? how so?

if anything it was an attempt to punish the chinese for industrial espionage, not because trade Self Delete was inevitable otherwise...
we literally did this to ourselves

like, you think the companies just handed over the loving patents to all the chinese people? no! they literally took risks to maximize profits.

the chinese gave us cheap labour, we took it because the greedy forgets in charge of the companies wanted more money. but then they got surprised when the chinese started making the stuff we told them to and selling it for their own profits.

in any sense, the US companies will just pass the tarifs along to the consumer and make everything more expensive.

welcome to capitalism baby

in any sense, the US companies will just pass the tarifs along to the consumer and make everything more expensive.

welcome to capitalism baby

basic concepts like supply and demand and prices and how they all interact are lost upon you huh

basic concepts like supply and demand and prices and how they all interact are lost upon you huh
except supply and demand are not actually any physical laws and are just made up concepts that can apply in certain cases

it makes the assumption that everyone is a rational actor which is completely bogus

if you put tarifs on things, things become more expensive because the ceos pay is CERTAINLY not going to be the one taking the hit, and a lot of companies products are exclusively made in china. its not worth literally starting up entire factories back in the USA because that wouldn't be worth the small 5% price increase.

if Annoying Orange outright banned chinese exports then it would change the situation, but he only implemented 5% increases iirc

except supply and demand are not actually any physical laws and are just made up concepts that can apply in certain cases

it makes the assumption that everyone is a rational actor which is completely bogus

if you put tarifs on things, things become more expensive because the ceos pay is CERTAINLY not going to be the one taking the hit, and a lot of companies products are exclusively made in china. its not worth literally starting up entire factories back in the USA because that wouldn't be worth the small 5% price increase.

if Annoying Orange outright banned chinese exports then it would change the situation, but he only implemented 5% increases iirc

I love how you're sidestepping, again, the concepts of supply and demand and how they're affected by price in favor of being obtuse

If these companies do try to offload the tariff costs to the consumer, the consumer will invariably respond by finding a lower-priced alternative. It's that simple. Demand decreases as the prices increase past the point where consumers are willing to pay. So if the tariffs are as bad as people say, then they are free to not buy these items. Unless we're importing food and water from China I'm pretty sure you can find cheaper alternatives to pretty much everything except video game consoles

Annoying Orange finds a way to dig himself deeper in a hole every day

Incorrect.
https://youtu.be/js4wcaPqSow

HOLY forgetIN MACARONI AND JESUS.
ORANGE MAN IS INSANE

HE BELIEVES
which totally isn't a joke by the way, believe me.
HE IS MEANT TO BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE

CHOSEN BY THE MIDICHLORIANS, HE WILL DESTROY THE SITH!

FFA500 ♂ = 👿

For real though, I laughed
have love

By this point, Matthew can’t have his account anymore. He should hand it over.