Blockland Files > Add-Ons

Tier+Tactical Kai & Extras (UPDATE 1/9/2020)

<< < (2/8) > >>

maxymax13:
omg clearing useless grenade item?? ammo prefs no longer completely nonfunctional??? holy stuff holy stuff
amazing. would be a little extra amazing if some brave soul went in and did god's work and made bushido's aborted fetus of a pump shotgun less of an eyesore, especially in first person (unless you already did that)
but still super amazing. props. now if someone could do as much as an ultra facelift to another super broken but very popular item (wink wink super megaclunk cloak and dagger that has never been replaced by a better one wink wink)

Insert Name Here²:

--- Quote from: Conan on August 25, 2019, 12:44:28 AM ---dude hell yes

bushido packs getting facelifts/completion is hella nice to see

--- End quote ---

Conan:
ok scratch that

holy forget those are a ton of prefs

that instantly catapults this into god tier update

maxymax13:
ok i just checked it out and busted another 5 nuts
so many rtb prefs i wish this was on glass so everyone autoupdates to this ownage
conan did it with the adventure pack although that one wasn't as common as t+t
but c'mon, t+t has super broken prefs, it makes sense to make people auto update
this is awesome
although bug: ammo pile doesn't give me ammo in arena mode
the individual ammo pickups work tho
also, trying to altfire the combat shotgun with 1 ammo just kinda makes it pump twice
could you maybe make the sawn-off rifle as an extra rifle skin? ofc not the normal weapon since its super op but like, the model

also, none of the easter egg weapons are showing up? how do i make the game exec them?

Blockhead31735:
Do the guns have different characteristics now? Or is there only one shotgun still and then four reskins of it that change little save maybe increasing ammo by 1-2?

Either way can appreciate the immense effort.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version