Author Topic: Searching for Yndaaa's Dino Playertype  (Read 3231 times)

Reminder everyone, the dinosaur isn't completed. Someone will need to sync it up to the script properly.

Either that, or we still need to find the full, original completed version.

Bump :nes: :nes: :nes:

Come-on come-on.
The dinosaur isn't ready, everyone. We're close but we still need to get the script to work.

The T-rex is coming along well, I've been working with the Blockland Content Creators discord team, and we've fixed the bugs from the original model, and ported it cleanly.

Soon enough, it may just be ready to upload.

Thanks, but I still need suggestions. I'm wondering how I can recreate and or reapply the horse's animations for the Trex.

Thanks, but I still need suggestions. I'm wondering how I can recreate and or reapply the horse's animations for the Trex.
I think the only way really is to go in to Blender, set up any mount points you need to, and manually make all of the animations.

I think the only way really is to go in to Blender, set up any mount points you need to, and manually make all of the animations.

I'm unfamiliar with blender animation. How many mounts should I make, and where should I put them? Also, do they require any special names?

bump

T-rex is still in development