[mews] zoe quinn killed a man

Author Topic: [mews] zoe quinn killed a man  (Read 3971 times)

Still waiting for real evidence of the rape allegation.

what kind of evidence are you expecting exactly

what kind of evidence are you expecting exactly

Are you loving handicapped? A rape kit? Actual eyewitness testimony? Camera footage? Texts? Literally anything that isn't just "I got raped" from some dollar store whore looking for her next five seconds of fame? All these dumb cunts trying to come out and ruin lives with these bullstuff allegations can go forget themselves. And all of you handicaps who think Self Delete is, somehow, admission of guilt, there aren't enough adjectives to explain the depths of your dipstufftery.

Dumb ass brothers

Are you loving handicapped? A rape kit? Actual eyewitness testimony? Camera footage? Texts? Literally anything that isn't just "I got raped" from some dollar store whore looking for her next five seconds of fame? All these dumb cunts trying to come out and ruin lives with these bullstuff allegations can go forget themselves. And all of you handicaps who think Self Delete is, somehow, admission of guilt, there aren't enough adjectives to explain the depths of your dipstufftery.

Dumb ass brothers
VVV

whether he actually assaulted anyone is entirely up for debate and purely alleged. still entirely his choice to commit Self Delete and blaming his accuser means there's an actual chance you might be blaming a rape victim for their perpetrators Self Delete
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 11:23:37 AM by JumboMuffin »

tony when was the last time you went camping/stopped using the internet for a day

tony when was the last time you went camping/stopped using the internet for a day

So it's loving absurd to ask for evidence now?

where is the evidence?

VVV

And what if Zoe Quinn lied and Alec is a victim of false allegations that ruined his career and life which drove him into a deep depression

Where is the loving evidence of this rape? Why is it so easy to tell people on twitter about it but not the police?

in america we believe in facts and evidence

Don't care if you belieb whamen without evidence.

ok but who really cares and why

triple post

Zoe Quinn has raped me irl so she's a prick

ok but who really cares and why

triple post

I'd say kill yourself and see who "really cares" but that'd be really mean and rude so

Think about that for a while

Boomstick be like:

AAAAAAAAA

I'd say kill yourself and see who "really cares" but that'd be really mean and rude so

Think about that for a while
In the end does it really matter if he did or didn't do the things he was accused of?

hes forgetin dead. It's kind of useless to prove if they were true or not at this point since hes dead