Blockland Forums > Modification Help

Would anybody be interested in making me a barrel overheating script?

(1/3) > >>

RockyDoctor65:
So basically, I need a script where you fire and an invisible model on top of the barrel slowly becomes bright red.

Example of barrel lighting up:

Credit to Rally for making the Technical machine gun, just using an image of it as an example.

After you fire a certain amount of bullets, it stops firing and starts to emit smoke. You must wait for it to cool down fully in order to fire again. The heat should also be unaffected when the gun is unmounted/dropped as well, so people don't bypass it. All this doesn't have to be exactly how I mentioned, it just needs to be good. There at least has to be the anti bypass feature though.

You will be credited for your script when I release the weapon.

We can talk more about it on Steam or Discord.

RockyDoctor65:
Anyone?

Biqus:
you could just borrow the code from the machine gun although rally is not present on these forums anymore so idk if he would allow it or not

RockyDoctor65:

--- Quote from: Biqus on September 08, 2019, 04:15:14 PM ---you could just borrow the code from the machine gun although rally is not present on these forums anymore so idk if he would allow it or not

--- End quote ---
Exactly why I'm afraid to borrow it. That's why I wanted somebody to make a custom script for me.

phflack:
probably fine to just note where the code comes from in the description and code

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version