image hosting services suck richard

Author Topic: image hosting services suck richard  (Read 2460 times)

I uploaded tits on imgur once and got downvoted
Imgur downvotes everything that isn't a impact meme/funny cat gif.

I use CubeUpload since Imgur compresses images and nags about downloading apps on mobile

imgur doesnt compress if you have an account.

also you're really late on this train, photobucket went nuts like 6-8 years ago and took down photos left and right (imageshack did the same about a few years after), which prompted everyone to jump ship to imgur which still hasnt let us down.

imgur is the only good image host

imglite.pro is my favorite image hosting site

also you're really late on this train, photobucket went nuts like 6-8 years ago and took down photos left and right (imageshack did the same about a few years after), which prompted everyone to jump ship to imgur which still hasnt let us down.

they didnt startd oing the blur and watermark stuff until somewhat recently

>not using leopardhosting

they didnt startd oing the blur and watermark stuff until somewhat recently
it used to be the pictures were completely gone, then they came back with the watermark, and now they went back and blurred it. honestly theres no reason to use photobucket as a public image host, and i dont think anyone has for the past 5 years, so it affects nobody. at least its better than the images being completely gone.

leopard hosting is unreliable considering they have changed domains like 5 times at this point...... you could argue "just change the url!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but if you don't use the blockland forums then you probably will not know that easily

leopard hosting is unreliable considering they have changed domains like 5 times at this point...... you could argue "just change the url!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but if you don't use the blockland forums then you probably will not know that easily

It changed once? Its been the same one for at least a year now.

It changed once? Its been the same one for at least a year now.
its changed about 2 or three times

at this point, its on pecon.us which pecon will likely never give up (and avoid making the same mistake and checking the price regularly)

imgur is still free, doesn't watermark your stuff and hold it ransom, and you can just ignore the app 100% lol

"wah they advertised their app they're bad"
it is literally impossible to open the image on its own on mobile, you are forced to view it on their website without ability to see it in its true size. while you are there, every page reload has a "Haha hello memer! 😂 Want to view this image in our app?" pop up...

I've always used http://servimg.com/ my BL photos from like 2009 are still there :O

blf is the best image hosting but i think its dying??????????