Jayce- Rampant Bullying and Racism

Author Topic: Jayce- Rampant Bullying and Racism  (Read 7284 times)

I'm surprised you actually talked to me for once rather than throw passive-aggressive remarks like a bitch
This
You see young electrk, the reason I won't directly say anything about you is because the only way I can speak to you on on the content creators discord server and if I were to try and say direct remarks, I would be punished.  As someone who still likes this game and doesn't want to piss off the entire discord server, I won't say anything.  I really don't want to have any more bad blood with anyone in this community so I'll just leave it at that.

now leave because this thread ain't big enough for the two of us

[img ]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/392/812/245.png[ /img]

100 upvotes and i wont do it
Tell electrk I said hi on the way out

if you have a problem with me you can always DM me directly and I'll listen as long as you're not a richard about it. I'm sorry you're such a coward that you can't even confront me directly about something that's very clearly bothering you. if you really didn't want "bad blood" you wouldn't keep being such a passive-aggressive bitch

if you have a problem with me you can always DM me directly and I'll listen as long as you're not a richard about it. I'm sorry you're such a coward that you can't even confront me directly about something that's very clearly bothering you. if you really didn't want "bad blood" you wouldn't keep being such a passive-aggressive bitch
Once again, I don't want to have any bad blood with anyone so I'll just tell you.  Frankly, the only reason why I have a thing against you is that you come off as arrogant and self-centered.  Not to mention that every time I come in contact with you, I either get ignored or am told off sarcastically (example in the quote above).
I don't think this needs to go to discord DM's but if you want it to we can talk about it more.
Now that everything's been said I am willing to move on 

looks like kenny really wants the last laugh

i'm sorry i come across as arrogant or self-centered to you. i don't know what else to say other than that's not how i try to act.

Not to mention that every time I come in contact with you, I either get ignored or am told off sarcastically (example in the quote above).

i can count on one hand the number of times i've ever interacted with you, and literally every single time you've either never said a word to me or said stuff like this:

not unless you're elektric

i honestly don't know what other interactions you could possibly be talking about because this is the extent of our DMs:

and nothing comes up when i searched mentions of each other in various discords, so either you've made some stuff up in your head or there's some incident that happened years ago that i can't remember.

i'm sorry i come across as arrogant or self-centered to you. i don't know what else to say other than that's not how i try to act.

and nothing comes up when i searched mentions of each other in various discords, so either you've made some stuff up in your head or there's some incident that happened years ago that i can't remember.
Fair enough

looks like kenny really wants the last laugh
U have plastic money

This has to be one of the most peaceful and sensible resolutions the forum has seen in years

This has to be one of the most peaceful and sensible resolutions the forum has seen in years
this calls for a celebration

bro i feel like this happens more and more these days

we are becoming softer

bro i feel like this happens more and more these days

we are becoming softer
There was a lot more I could say about him being arrogant but that’s just how some people are.  Also, I think that we’ve come to a consensus and to be fair, it is pointless to be arguing about some stuff that may or may not have happened in the past.

Also

I forgot about this, this might’ve been me being drunk on blockland. 

lol you just had to get one last dig in while also trying to cover your ass didn't you? couldn't have just let it be