Leaked Zoey Quinn DMs Paint A BAD Picture For Her & Discredit Her Story

Author Topic: Leaked Zoey Quinn DMs Paint A BAD Picture For Her & Discredit Her Story  (Read 1704 times)

I dislike The Quartering because he's not funny, talks too slow, and is kind of autistic (see: slapfight w/ Mister Metokur)

Plus there isn't a single piece of positive critique in his videos and it rly just seems like ragebait

YongYea is better
hes admitted to do it just for the money too, he doesn't believe in what he preaches hes just rage/click-bait

hes admitted to do it just for the money too, he doesn't believe in what he preaches hes just rage/click-bait

Still better than Quarter Pounder

Still better than Quarter Pounder
im talking about the quarter pounder himself

yeah see

that friend monday doesn't care about anything other than farming shekels

you don't even need him to confirm it, just watch enough of his videos and you'll start to notice that where someone would say "game developer maintains stance on character creation (+)", Quarter Pounder focuses on the negative aspect: "Triggered SJews attack game developer for character creation (-)"

It's boring, it's not fun, on the nose and just stuff. Same reason I unfollowed Jim Sterling. Although I may subscribe to him again because, despite his pudgy fat arse stuffting out stupid political opinions from time to time, at least he's genuine in his critique

that friend monday doesn't care about anything other than farming shekels
of course they just do it for money lol it's always obvious but no need to be upset over it thats kinda life every is just trying to get money and advdance.