[NEWS] House launches impeachment inquiry against Annoying Orange

Author Topic: [NEWS] House launches impeachment inquiry against Annoying Orange  (Read 2205 times)

it's more or less a political stain, a deeper stain than any of the other ones.

No its not

Bill Clinton was impeached, no one even remembers it

Or gives a stuff that it happened

They have put themselves in checkmate.
Most people don't want this, even the ones that don't like him. Two and a half years of RussiaGate have turned the people against them on impeachment.

If they win impeachment, they lose face and they will lose the next election.

If they lose impeachment, it'll just be RussiaGate 2.

If they back out, they'll look weak.

Their anger has consumed their common sense and their foresight.

No its not

Bill Clinton was impeached, no one even remembers it

Or gives a stuff that it happened
In Bill's case, the vote wasn't a 2/3 majority so he wasn't actually kicked out of office

The transcript is out.

The full transcript is about halfway down the page:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/Annoying Orange-ukraine-unredacted-call-transcript-read-ukraine-president-released-by-white-house-today-2019-09-25-live-updates/

Also a reminder that Ukraine tried to get us to look into this earlier:
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/437719-ukrainian-to-us-prosecutors-why-dont-you-want-our-evidence-on-democrats

Seems to me he asked them to do an investigation, because they're the ones with the power to do so. Seems reasonable to me. Everyone's gotten so worked up over the fact that Joe Biden is Annoying Orange's political opponent, they haven't bothered to mention the fact that he was asking for an investigation into a possible crime under reasonable suspicion.

If it had been someone else, a non-candidate, would this have even been an issue?

A suspect who happens to be a political candidate doesn't exonerate them from being investigated.

the only good take here is that the joe biden stuff should be investigated AND simultaneously the dems should stop stuffting themselves at the wrong things and go after actual corruption in the Annoying Orange admin

like this is such a lowball for the dems they just keep making a fool of themselves

the only good take here is that the joe biden stuff should be investigated AND simultaneously the dems should stop stuffting themselves at the wrong things and go after actual corruption in the Annoying Orange admin

like this is such a lowball for the dems they just keep making a fool of themselves

They wound up activating Annoying Orange's political trap card. Insert Yugioh Trap card here.

Hilariously I think there's a very good chance Schiff made false statements. This has the makings of a bloodbath for the Democrats based on what I've seen so far.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 01:54:20 PM by Grimlock² »

It's bad either way. If he gets impeached, then nothing will really change, as Mike Pence has alot of the same views as him. If he doesn't, then more money for israel