pride month 5 thread

Poll

which blockland emote is getting the best head?

Cookie Monster
11 (42.3%)
Panda
5 (19.2%)
NES
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: pride month 5 thread  (Read 19434 times)

right........ anyway ur stupid

I understand your furcigarettegy brain prevents you from understanding these basic concepts, its not your fault you were born broken

had a nice weekend everyone? 😅

it was much better when the argument was about feminine richards instead of full on terf pushing. instead of 4kidschan we are now just 4kidstwitter, but that transformation alreagy started with the news thread plague

edit: actually, having opened the bernie news thread for the first time, i think deus ex is just mentally ill. how much time did you spend here the last 48h??
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 09:31:21 AM by sleep »

had a nice weekend everyone? 😅
Ayup ayup

it was much better when the argument was about feminine richards instead of full on terf pushing. instead of 4kidschan we are now just 4kidstwitter, but that transformation alreagy started with the news thread plague
Girls don't have richards

Girls don't have richards
he says, sliding a massive girlpp into his ass

wait.. hold on.. did i just get roasted..? forget.

what's going on here and why are there a bunch of /pol/ rejects stuffting all over the carpet

my thread has been shat on... My legacy... Ruined...

what's going on here and why are there a bunch of /pol/ rejects stuffting all over the carpet

you're a friend

another hole in one by googalini

Wait is this becoming Pride Month 5: Episode 1™ because I thought the thread would die out by now

Wait is this becoming Pride Month 5: Episode 1™ because I thought the thread would die out by now
this thread is from an alternate universe, SMF broke down again for the millionth time and transported it here