Author Topic: [O stuff] Bernie Sanders gets hospitalized | Campaign events Cancled  (Read 6792 times)

a heart blockage is a heart attack you loving handicap lmao. holy stuff you argued this long because you don't even know what the forget a myocardial infarction is. talk about being brain dead

edit: to clarify, no one lied, deus ex and mm are just being wannabe political commentators because they don't get any attention outside this forum lol.

Waaaamp, wrong again.

Calling it a "blockage" is an attempt to downplay the severity of it. No one calls a heart attack a heart blockage. FOH with this "technically true" bullstuff you whack ass bitch

Waaaamp, wrong again.

Calling it a "blockage" is an attempt to downplay the severity of it. No one calls a heart attack a heart blockage. FOH with this "technically true" bullstuff you whack ass bitch
what are you trying to do here

deus ex really be using the strategy of owning the libs by flinging stuff at the wall hoping it sticks

ya dun got me this time

Waaaamp, wrong again.

literally nothing wrong here. again you're a handicap lol.
so mad you're on the wrong side 90% of the time you lash out on the internet. pathetic af.

literally nothing wrong here. again you're a handicap lol.
so mad you're on the wrong side 90% of the time you lash out on the internet. pathetic af.

There hasn't been a single statement I've made on this site that is incorrect

There hasn't been a single statement I've made on this site that is incorrect
sure thing boo

is nobody gonna kill the rat?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

deus ex cares so little he has to make sure to reply to everyone to tell them how little he cares

deus ex cares so little he has to make sure to reply to everyone to tell them how little he cares

I know you think this is a clever and cute response but

dont worry he can still win