forget off with your big avatars

Author Topic: forget off with your big avatars  (Read 7470 times)

editing in drama intentionally restricted by badspot, for example? it bypasses that restriction.
i know ur stuffposting, but he means hoarding it and not telling him so he can fix it. we reported it to him already.
Yet you and others use it, for it is useful. If it's more good than bad, then why not share?

Yet you and others use it, for it is useful. If it's more good than bad, then why not share?
. commit death handicap .

because it will be abused, obviously. just cause a soldier uses guns for good doesnt mean they should share it with a psychopath who wants to shoot up a mall.

because it will be abused, obviously. just cause a soldier uses guns for good doesnt mean they should share it with a psychopath who wants to shoot up a mall.
if we have two thumbs why dont monkeys

It will be abused because... reasons? In pretty much every other board people can edit their posts, I don't see how this can affect the drama board negatively.

operation drama edit...... engaged

It will be abused because... reasons? In pretty much every other board people can edit their posts, I don't see how this can affect the drama board negatively.
badspot deliberately removed editing in drama; im gonna respect that decision rather than undermine his authority. the original idea behind that decision iirc is so if people do handicapped stuff its permanent on here. ie theres no hiding your actions or words through editing out your post history.

badspot deliberately removed editing in drama; im gonna respect that decision rather than undermine his authority. the original idea behind that decision iirc is so if people do handicapped stuff its permanent on here. ie theres no hiding your actions or words through editing out your post history.
I figured, but you can easily see edit history can't you? Or maybe that's an admin only thing. Either way show me the bug or die your choice

You literally do not have a choice in this matter Conan, you must give it to me...

*except pertaining to bulge-related incidents

I figured, but you can easily see edit history can't you? Or maybe that's an admin only thing. Either way show me the bug or die your choice
i choose death

ban me from this gorum fadspot

thread in your snake closed