Author Topic: This addon replaces the default minigames UI and I don't know what it is  (Read 2685 times)

I'm trying to find what addon this is but there's nothing I can see. Tried searching up "Minigame++" and nothing showed up. I'd be fine keeping it on but it's barely functional. It's clientsided since I tried it on a multiplayer server and a singleplayer vanilla freebuild and it still showed up. Any help on what this is?

Woah... that's a screen I haven't seen in a long time. Check for a GameMode_Zombie(?) in your add-ons folder.

Woah... that's a screen I haven't seen in a long time. Check for a GameMode_Zombie(?) in your add-ons folder.
This is a part of it, but I've now found what was causing it. It was an addon called script_minigameplusplus. It's also really old and buggy, and for whatever reason has a client.cs file even though it should be server-based.

wow this reminds me of the really old old minigame gui

actually now that i think about it, this looks like an expansion for the old minigame gui

thats probably why its broken

this post rear ended me and then claimed it didn't have insurance before driving off

odd that you could disable paint and building but leave wand enabled if you wanted to lol

This is a part of it, but I've now found what was causing it. It was an addon called script_minigameplusplus. It's also really old and buggy, and for whatever reason has a client.cs file even though it should be server-based.
Client.cs is there to execute and manage the GUI. Server.cs is there to handle whatever is different to making minigame changes in the server.